I think your uncle may have told ya a fib. Christiansburg Wal-Mart doesn't carry Playboy.
Maybe he got it at Barnes & Noble in Christiansburg (right beside Wal-Mart - they carry it)
the one in christiansburg did cause my uncle got one there.
I think your uncle may have told ya a fib. Christiansburg Wal-Mart doesn't carry Playboy.
Maybe he got it at Barnes & Noble in Christiansburg (right beside Wal-Mart - they carry it)
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
if wal mart cant sell cd's with explicit lyrics...they sure as heck aint gonna sell playboy
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
she was in it...haha juuuuust kidding
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Now, now boys....
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
now cmon you for one should know im old enough to do just about anything right now
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
haha if she was in it I would have bout 50 copies of it![]()
heard that didnt ya vtgal??
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Yeah vtgal, I'm no Fred Flintstone but I can make your bed rockjk
Bookmarks